Rajasthan is quite known for its historical forts, and magnificent architectural representation of the palaces. Moreover, Rajasthan’s royal hospitality is always the talk of the town making the state a popular vacation destination. Many celebrities plan their wedding in the cities of Rajasthan for royalty. The royal tradition of Rajasthan are well appreciated and is impressive to many tourists and guests.
The other attraction of Rajasthan which is quite popular is handicrafts, shopping fiesta, jewelry, street foods as well as traditional cuisines which are not to be missed while planning a Rajasthan Travel Plan. The festivities of Rajasthan are also a great opportunity for tourists to know more about the Rajasthan tradition and customs.
Places to visit in Rajasthan
1. Jaipur: The Pink City is known for its magnificent fort and Palaces with grand architectural presentations and amazing stories behind every structure. The modern part of Jaipur offers great cafes and resorts for tourists to stay and enjoy their stay in Rajasthan Tourism.
2. Jodhpur: The homes and walls of the Jodhpur residents are painted blue giving the city name The Blue City. The city is the next largest city and former capital of the Marwar Region in Rajasthan. One can visit the temples, lakes, and streets for snacks and much more.
3. Udaipur: Tourist spots such as Lake Pichola, Jaisamand Lake, Fateh Sagar Lake, and Saheliyon ki Baari are famous in Udaipur. Due to its photogenic landscape, the city is known as the ' Venice of the East’ giving beautiful and romantic vibes.
4. Ajmer: The pilgrimage spot for both Hindu Jain and Muslim religions is present in Ajmer. The most famous one is Saint Muin-ud-din-Chisti Ajmer Sharif Dargah. Moreover, other attractions like Ana Sagar Lake, Foy Sagar Lake, Taragarh Fort, and many more are great for Sightseeing.
5. Pushkar: Tourists get to visit the holy place of the only Brahma temple present in the whole world in Pushkar. Every year during November month, the camel fair is held in Pushkar Mela for entertainment for locals as well as for tourists.
Things to do in Rajasthan
1. Biking in Bikaner: For an adrenaline-rush and thrilling experience, tourists can take ATV Bikes for Quad Biking in the Jaisalmer desert under strict supervision.
2. Shopping in Udaipur: Shopaholic tourists' best place is Hathi Pol Bazar for silk hand painting, Ichhwai Paintings, handmade mojris and jootis, bandhej, and many more.
3. Plush Palaces in Udaipur: Tourists can see the true Rajputana nature and vibrant Mewar culture in the Plush Palaces of Udaipur with majestic design and architectural presentation with a lavish aura.
4. Tour in Jaipur: The historical monuments in the Pink City of Jaipur is not to be missed the Hawa Mahal, City Palace, and Amber fort
5. Hot Air Balloon Ride in Jaipur: For an adventure experience, tourists can take a hot air balloon ride for sightseeing the forts, lakes, and landscapes from the balloon.
How to reach Rajasthan from Kanpur?
By Air: Airport of Jaipur provides all international as well as domestic flights to major countries and cities for tourists convenient for planning a vacation in Rajasthan.
By Train: All prominent cities of Rajasthan are well-connected to the main Railway Junction for local traveling as well as for residents to travel around Rajasthan. Tourists from Kanpur can take a direct train to Rajasthan.
By Road: Tourists are offered the option of booking a taxi from Taxi Rental in Rajasthan service for convenient traveling around local areas of Rajasthan. Moreover, tourists can rent a car or book a chauffeur for themselves.
What's the best time to visit Rajasthan?
For Rajasthan Trip Packages, the tourists need to plan their vacation during the winter season of Rajasthan and which is from October to March month, so that guests can calmly enjoy their peaceful holiday trip. As the summer season is considered to be a very hot climatic condition making it difficult to even roam around the local sights.
In Rajasthan Tour Packages, tourists get to choose the cities they want to visit and also the mode of transport, accordingly, the plan is set for convenient traveling. Though it's suggested to book a tour guide for efficient traveling around the Rajasthan main cities as well as for local sightseeing.