Rajasthan is one of the best vacation destinations for relaxing as well as educating oneself. Moreover, there are many sightseeing places for kids as well as adults. Every city of Rajasthan offers unique stories and magnificent palaces with great architectural designs blending two types.
Tourists can book with Rajasthan Travel Plan for a convenient trip to great places according to the tourist's interests. Rajasthan offers much more to its visitor with amazing traditional cuisines, royal palaces, forts, shopping fiesta, local markets, etc.
Places to visit in Rajasthan
1. Jaipur: The Pink City is home to many royal families, the famous tourist spots are Jantar Mantar, Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, and many more. Tourists can visit the local bazaar, temple, and museum for enjoyment. For local sightseeing in Jaipur, tourists can book a taxi from Taxi Rental in Rajasthan.
2. Udaipur: The place is known as 'The City of Lakes’, as it consists of Fateh Sagar Lake, Lake Pichola, Jaisamand Lake, and much more other places. One can visit the busy markets on the street, and monuments and enjoy delectable food.
3. Ranthambore: For adventure craving tourists can visit Ranthambore National Park for a wildlife experience, as the park is rich in fauna and flora making it a must-visit place. One can experience exotic species.
4. Ajmer: One of the spiritual places that every Muslim comes to visit is Ajmer Sharif Dargah. Moreover, the place also consists of a Jain temple, making the place a religious spot for both Hindu and Muslim religions.
5. Alwar: The city is one of the oldest and first Rajput states to align with the British Empire. Tourist gets to view the magnificent forts, vibrant busy markets, and Sariska Tiger Reserve for a wildlife experience, and also visit the heritage places.
Things to do in Rajasthan
1. Elephant rides in Jaipur: At Amber Fort, tourists get the opportunity to ride on elephants. The interesting part is the elephants are decorated in royal form.
2. Tiger Safari in Ranthambore: For wildlife adventure, tourists must visit Ranthambore National Park as its quite famous for its exotic Tiger Reserves with natural habitats.
3. Princely Town of Bundi: Plan a Trip to Bundi for amazing sightseeing of palaces, step wells known as Baolis, waterfall, lakes, temples, carved chhatris, and many more.
4. Camel Festival in Bikaner: Every year in January month, the Camel Festival is celebrated in Bikaner where camels are decorated with colorful ornaments and bridles.
5. Kite Festival: During Makar Sankranti, the Kite festival is hosted in Jodhpur for Kite- flying enthusiasts. The festive is a treat to many people as the sky will be filled with soaring kites.
How to reach Rajasthan from Mumbai?
By Air: Tourists can book flights from the Jaipur International Airport for domestic as well as international traveling. Rajasthan Government has made sure to ease tourism for locals and international tourists.
By Train: All major Railway junctions are connected to main tourist spots for trouble-free traveling around Rajasthan cities. One can take a direct train to Rajasthan from Mumbai.
By Road: Road transport in Rajasthan is well-maintained for smooth traveling even for residents of Rajasthan. Therefore, tourists can add a taxi, or chauffeur to their Rajasthan Tour Package for convenient and hassle-free touring.
What's the best time to visit Rajasthan?
The best time for Rajasthan Tourism is during the winter season from October to March month. As the summers in Rajasthan can be hectic and humid to travel around for local sightseeing as well as burdensome to travel from one city to another. One won't even feel to try street food due to the heat temperature during summer.
Tourists booking a Rajasthan trip package can customize the plan according to their budget and convenient traveling. Though, one won't regret picking Rajasthan as their vacation destination. As the state offers much more with their tradition, custom, and festivals. Rajasthan residents celebrate every festival in a grand and awe-inspiring manner which is quite appreciated by the visitors.