Vacations are meant for being memorable trips with family or friends. Rajasthan Tourism not only gives memorable but nostalgic feeling too to its tourists. Rajasthan was home to many royal families, thus the state consisted of many forts, monuments, palaces, etc., waiting for the guests to listen to their historical tales and appreciate the architectural design of the forts.
Rajasthan is famous for its royal tradition, customs, and vibrant and colorful atmosphere. One cannot stop themselves from taking a Rajasthan Tour Package for amazing sightseeing to Rajasthan cities like Jaipur, Ajmer, Pushkar, and many more. All these cities demonstrate wonderful experiences with beautiful tales of ancient times, not just this but tourists get to acknowledge the tradition and customs of Rajasthan royals for entertainment as well as in food served and prepared by professional chefs.
Places to Visit in Rajasthan
1. Jaipur: The capital as well as the pink city of Jaipur is quite popular for vacation sights. Jaipur is famous for having many sightseeing places. The tourist needs to add these stops Choki Dhani, Albert Hall of Museum, Amber Fort, Jantar Mantar, and Hawa Mahal in Rajasthan Travel Plan.
2. Ranthambore: The famous Ranthambore National Park consists of flora and fauna making it the best Tiger reserve in the country. Furthermore, Ranthambore Fort is delightful for tourists, especially those interested in photogenic. One can book a taxi from Taxi Rental in Rajasthan for a better tour of the place.
3. Mount Abu: Located in Aravalli Hills, Mount Abu is the only hill station in Rajasthan. Tourists get to boats around Nakki Lake for a calm and relaxing vacation as well as the sunset is not be missed opportunity. Moreover, the highlight of the place is the flora and fauna of Mount Abu Forest Sanctuary.
4. Pushkar: The only Brahma Temple present in the whole world is situated in Pushkar. The tourists get to experience the camel fair, over 52 Ghats, and 400 temples. Though, the city has a crowd of Hindu worshippers place is evolving to be a multicultural spot for its tourists.
5. Ajmer: Ajmer Sharif Dargah of Saint Muin-ud-din Chishti is a famous tourist spot in Ajmer. Though, the tourists can look forward to nature as well as man-made lake Ana Sagar Lake. Ajmer is considered to be a pilgrimage sight for Hindus as well as Muslims. The fort present is built with Mughal architecture with a spiritual aura.
Things to do in Rajasthan
1. Desert Camping: Desert Camping is the best activity done for outdoor adventure. Tourists get to experience the folk dance and performance of Rajasthan, authentic meals, the famous puppet play, and many more in the Desert.
2. Abhaneri Step Well: Popularly known as Chand Baori is considered to be a model for architectural inspiration too many for rainwater harvest.
3. Elephants At Dera Amer: Tourists are allowed to feed, shower or paint the elephant. One can take a short trek in the nearby forest.
4. Camel Safari: The famous camel ride is mostly done in Pushkar and Jaisalmer. The tourists get to explore the desert on camel's back.
5. Music of Kalbeliya Tribe: The traditional Rajasthan folk dance Kalbeliya is an entertainment performance for visitors.
6. Kite Festival: During the festival of Makar Sankranti, tourists can view the sky filled with soaring kites.
How to reach Rajasthan from Nagpur?
By Air: Jaipur International Airport offers all possible flights international as well as domestic to all states. Tourists can book a taxi or rental car for local sightseeing.
By Train: All the cities are well-connected with the nearby train station. Tourists can easily get a direct train from Nagpur to Jaipur. Moreover, traveling around Rajasthan is easier too as all main tourist spots are connected to the main Station Junction.
By Road: The government of Rajasthan has made sure that the guests don't find it difficult in traveling around their tourist spots. Thus making the road a well-connected mode of transportation to all main tourist spots, making it efficient and convenient for tourists to travel around. One can even book a chauffeur, taxi, or bus for touring purposes.
What's the best time to visit Rajasthan?
Rajasthan summer is no joke. As Rajasthan’s extremely hot climatic condition makes traveling difficult during the summer season. One needs to plan a vacation in Rajasthan during October to March months, the winter seasons are best for traveling around the locals for authentic shopping of Rajasthan jewelry, clothes, and bags, enjoying the festive, and many more.
Rajasthan trip package Is a non-regrettable decision anybody can make. The place is a gem for taking a leisure break and relaxation. Every city in Rajasthan offers different experiences in historical and architectural views as well as tasting authentic food.