How can I spend 3 days in Jaipur
Looking forward to a calm and exciting vacation, book a Jaipur Trip Package, the capital city of Rajasthan. Beyond its historical sites, forts, and palaces, the Pink City has a lot more to offer tourists. While visiting Rajasthan, make sure to explore the city's lively street markets, which sell both traditional goods and street fare.
Plan for a 3-Day Trip
- Begin the trip by visiting the famous and most visited tourist attraction Amber Fort. One can take a Jeep or ride on an elephant for a more adventurous experience.
- Next stop comes the City Palace where tourists can view the rich culture and heritage of Jaipur also the architectural representation of the palace is a view to appreciate. History buffs visitors would enjoy the museum and galleries of the palace.
- Take a walk towards the Hawa Mahal, a beautiful architecture with a great reason how the palace consists of many windows, know its purpose. It's a few minutes away from the City Palace. The landmark is also known for its pink sandstone and complicated latticework of ancient times.
- Tourists can enjoy the famous street foods of Rajasthan nearby to this tourist spot.
- The day starts with the famous observatory built in the early 18Th century, Jantar Mantar. This observatory is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site where numerous astronomical instruments are required to study the stars and predict the eclipses.
- The renowned Albert Hall Museum, which is close to the City Palace Complex, is another tourist destination. The art and artefact collections in this museum are representative of Rajasthan's history and royal culture.
- Later on, in the evening, tourism can look forward to traditional Rajasthan cuisines being served at Chokki Dhani where the visitors can experiences the rural life of Rajasthan as well as enjoy the folk, dance, and music show performed by the local artists.
- Last day of the trip, visit the Jaigarh Fort situated at the hill where the tourists can overlook the Amber Fort. This fort surrounding the countryside with a stunning view from the hilltop was built in the 18th century giving a majestic view.
- The Nahargarh Fort follows, which is likewise perched on a mountaintop and offers sweeping views of Jaipur. One can also visit Jaipur Wax Museum within the fort complex.
- For more Jaipur Sightseeing Tour, take a stroll around the local markets, especially for shopaholics who can visit the Johari Bazaar and Bapu Bazaar for traditional handicrafts, jewelry, textiles, and many more to take as souvenirs back to their hometown.
Best time to visit Jaipur
The best time to book Jaipur 2 nights 3 Days Tour is during the winter season from October to March month. Though December and January are regarded as the best times to visit Rajasthan since they allow visitors to take in both the International Kite Festival and the Jaipur Literature Festival.
The places to see in Jaipur can be extremely exhausting to see in the summer, not just while travelling by car, but also when simply walking about the streets. Although the most enjoyable way to explore Jaipur is by using a local mode of transportation like an auto-rickshaw or an electric vehicle to cruise the streets.
Tips to Travel to Jaipur
- Book in advance the tour packages to save the last-minute hassle of delays in vehicles, hotels, and many more.
- Travel light and pack comfortable clothes, if the visitors are planning to tour during the summers such as hats, sunscreen lotion, portable fan, and many more.
- Research the places to visit before planning the budget according to the interests and weather choices, so that it gets easy to book as well as travel with convenience.
- Tourists can book a cab in advance from Taxi Rental in Jaipur for a convenient tour as the company will provide their professional expertise to their guests.
- Make sure to book and choose the right mode of transportation to travel around the place depending on the comfort level of the guests.
- Plan the itinerary to avoid last-minute rush and delay completing the tour and checking off the list to visit places.
- Never miss the chance to try the local cuisines of Rajasthan, as that would be missing the whole fun of traveling.
- Follow all the safety measures and cultural norms of the place, one planning to travel to.
- It's suggested to travel with the tour guide to get more knowledge and experience the information first hand from professional expertise.
In Jaipur 3 Days Tour Package, the tourist can add and eliminate the places depending on their budget, and interests. Jaipur is part of the famous tourist circuit called the Golden Triangle. As Jaipur City is not just monuments, forts, and palaces, but also consists of vibrant culture, festivals, and traditions that are followed by the local community.