Jaipur is one of the finest places as a tourist destinations for traveling and educating oneself about Indian history. The city is filled with ancient history, science, and historical and archaeological knowledge, with colorful and vibrant natural beauty, one can relive the royal traditions and customs, and enjoy the festivals, and traditional cuisines while shopping in Jaipur City.
Top Place to Visit
Though, every part of Jaipur showcases the natural essence and great vibes. Some of the must-visit tourist destinations include in Jaipur Tour Package are as follows:
1. Hawa Mahal- The Mahal consists of enormous windows carved of wood, giving it the shape of a honeycomb. The five-story architectural building has 953 windows, it's main purpose was to create a way for the Royal women to be entertained by the outside festive by maintaining their Royal tradition.
2. Jal Mahal- As the name suggests Jal means water, a five-story Mahal, surrounded by water. The main reason for construction was to create a way for a cold breeze during the summertime. The structure is in such a way that 4-story is submerged in water, whereas one is above the water body.
3. Jantar Mantar- Jantar Mantar is an astronomical instrument used for astrology purposes to understand celestial beings and stars. It's one of the world's largest stone sundials and a UNESCO World Heritage site. The light and sound show in the evening is a must-see show to know more about history.
4. Albert Hall Museum- This Museum is one of the oldest museums consisting of the famous Egyptian mummy, antiquities, jewelry, renowned paintings, also collections of antique artic rafts, and many more.
5. City Palace- The Palace showcases the cultural and religious events of Rajasthan culture and customs. One may get an insight into the royal and regal of the lost era. The Museum present in the Palace exhibits the historical Mughal and Rajput weapons.
6. Amber Fort- This fort is a famous fort present in India, also included in the UNESCO World Heritage site. As the fort was a place for many Royal families, educating the audience about the royal history and customs.
Best Time to Travel
Traveling requires a well-planned trip maintaining the budget, time, and enjoyment. Rajasthan consists of all seasons, be it summer, winter, and rain. Summer in Rajasthan can be quite hectic making it difficult to roam around the city. Though the winter season from September to March, can pleasantly be good to travel around, especially during monsoon, the weather provides a glow to the palaces and palaces surrounding such as the paintings, architecture, and many more.
How to Reach
TheComplete Rajasthan Trip Package includes the traveling journey around Jaipur as well as the visit to another city for touring. Jaipur being part of the Golden Triangle Tour, has covered all transport modes for foreigners and locals convenient to explore.
By Air- Jaipur is the capital city of Rajasthan and has the main airport which provides international as well as domestic flights. It's one of the main airports connecting to the biggest international airports such as Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi.
By Train- Train station of Jaipur are well connected to all stations in Rajasthan providing a convenient way for locals and foreigners to cross between the cities. In Jaipur 3 days Tour Package, the tourists will get a well-defined route to travel around Jaipur, making the trip short and worthwhile.
By Road- The main bus stand of Jaipur known as the Sindhi Camp is directly connected to all the roads of Rajasthan. The tourists can understand their traveling route from theirJaipur 4 days Tour Packages. As per the packages they can choose their mode of transport accordingly. One can take cycles, rental cars, or rickshaws to travel around Jaipur city to experience the shopping festive and street food.
Jaipur is the Capital City as well the Pink City showcases the beauty of Rajasthan tradition and culture. One may not regret choosing Jaipur as a vacation destination. It provides all types of attractive sightseeing, cuisines, and entertainment to its guest that the tourists would like to visit again. All the necessary information would be provided to the tourists through the Rajasthan Tour from Jaipurpackage, making it easy for the tourists to have a basic grip on their traveling route.