Rajasthan is a heavenly paradise for tourist craving archaeologists' and shopaholics' experiments. One may get to experience the royal feeling of historical moments as the place is known as the "Lands of Kings”. Rajasthan is also known for its hospitality treatment to its guests.
The place is furnished with heritage beauty and wealthy historical battle stories. Rajasthan is a such vibrant place that the tourist get to experience the changes in history within every city. Every historical monument showcases the history and richness of the Royal customs, the story behind the architectural presentation of palaces, and lifestyle, the place is the perfect mix of natural and wildlife environment. To explore the diversity of landscapes, one can get to book theRajasthan Trip Package for more convenient traveling.
Places to Visit:
Rajasthan consists of enormous places which are tourist spots for a photogenic and peaceful vacation, as well for educational purposes. Some best places to visit included in Rajasthan Tour Package are:
1. Jaipur: The first and foremost place is the capital city or famously known as "The Pink City” of Rajasthan, which is filled with colorful places, food, and heritage city. The tourist spot is the Hawa Mahal, Albert Hall Museum, City Palace, and so on.
2. Udaipur: The City of Lake is a city filled with natural as well as man-made lakes. The must-visit places in Udaipur are City Palace, Fateh Sagar Lake, Sahelion ki Bari, and so on. The largest palace in the whole of Rajasthan is the City Palace with an admirable lake around the palace.
3. Jaisalmer: Thar desert is the second-largest desert in the world, which is the Jaisalmer known as the Golden City. The city consists of forts and Havelis, and dunes. Jaisalmer gives the vibes of traditional Rajasthan with its folk dance, the famous Rajasthan food being served in royal treatment and so on, these are presented in the desert area.
4. Jodhpur: Jodhpur forts and temples are colored blue, giving the city the name of Blue City. The most famous tourist attractions are Bal Samand Lake, Desert Rock Park, Umaid Bhawan, Jaswant Thada, and Mandore Gardens.
5. Bikaner: Bikaner is well known as The City of Forts houses as it consists of huge forts and palaces. The well-known attraction spots are Lalgarh Palace, Karni Mata Temple, Laxmi Niwas Palace, and so on. One may get to experience the traditional camel festival as well as rich cuisine and shop for handicrafts.
6. Ajmer: Ajmer is quite famous for its temples. One of the popular temples is the Ajmer Dargah Shariff, whereas the other attractions are Dhai Din Ka Jhopra, Prithviraj Smarak, Taragarh Fort, the only Brahma Temple in the world i.e. Nasiyann Jain temple, and so on.
Best Time To Travel
For traveling purposes, the best time to travel to Rajasthan is the months of September to March. Due to Rajasthan's humid nature other than the September to March months, it gets inconvenient to travel around while shopping and experiencing the historical culture. It's recommended to book a Rajasthan Tour from Jaipur, for efficient traveling as planning and enjoying can take quite a toll on the tourists.
How to Reach
One may get to plan a tour in Rajasthan Tour Package for 7-10 days for convenient traveling. Though, the city is well connected to one other state. Tourists can take any mode of transport to travel to the places. Some ways are:
· By Air – Jaipur has international as well as domestic flights available to travel around.
· By Train – All cities of Rajasthan are well connected with the railway lines for the tourist who would love to explore the city with local transport. Major tourist spots are connected to the main railway station such as Udaipur, Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Jaisalmer.
· By Road – Jaipur is included in the Golden Triangle Tour as a tourist destination, the Rajasthan government have developed roads for a better traveling experience, connecting all the main tourist spot.
Rajasthan is well known for its great tourist spot for the historical experience. Rajasthan is the overflow of heritage places and culture, vibrant nature, landscape, and so on. One can either book a complete Rajasthan tour or else just a Rajasthan tour to Jaipur exploring just the main city monument.