Vacations are meant for peace and calmness of mind. One should plan a tour with Rajasthan Tour Package for educational as well as holiday trips. Rajasthan is one of the best places one can plan a vacation. The place is filled with magnificent forts, ancient temples, a vibrant bazaar, and colorful streets with a shopping fiesta. One would never be bored of traveling to this place.
Rajasthan is known as 'The Land of Kings’, as the place was home to many royal families. Other than the palaces and fort, Rajasthan is also famous for wildlife sanctuaries like Ranthambore, Sariska National Park, Mount Abu Sanctuary, and Bharatpur National Park. One can include these parks in their Rajasthan Trip Packages for an adventure experience.
Places to visit in Rajasthan
1. Bikaner: The city is best known for its camel riding. Therefore, Bikaner hosts the International Camel Festival attracting more tourism from over all world. The other major attractions are the Desert Safari and dunes, if the tourists like adventure traveling. Though, the city presents majestic architectural monuments with various arts and cultures for sightseeing.
2. Chittorgarh: The largest hilltop fort in India is the Chittorgarh Fort. One knows this place for its Jauhar I.e., the self-sacrificing done by Rani Padmini to defeat Alauddin Khilji from ruling the Kingdom of Mewar. In Chittorgarh, the largest structure is the Rana Kumbha Palace a bare structure of stone piles and walls broken pieces.
3. Udaipur: The city is known as the 'Venice of the East’ for being the romantic city in India, due to its vibe and lakeside. For luxury vacation, tourists should visit Udaipur, as the place consists of larger-than-life monuments with busy street markets and lakes.
4. Jaipur: The capital city as well as the Pink City of Rajasthan is quite known for its old and modern vibes. For time traveling visit the historical monuments of City Palace, Amber Fort, and Hawa Mahal where for modern touch tourists can experience the hotel and resorts for relaxing. Albert Hall of Museum is also a great tourist spot.
5. Ajmer: The holy sight to many Hindu as well as Muslim religions. The famous pilgrimage of Ajmer is of the saint Muin-ud-din-Chishti Ajmer Sharif Dargah. Tourists get to view the Mughal architecture with spirituality in the fort. One can get to see the man-made and natural lakes in Ajmer which are the Ana Sagar Lake and Foy Sagar Lake.
Things to do in Rajasthan
1. Jodhpur's Magnificent Forts: The forts in Jodhpur present the rich heritage of royal love stories tales, numerous wars, and victories to its guests.
2. Desert Safari: In Jaisalmer Desert National Park, tourists get to view wildlife such as Wolves, Blackbuck, Camel, and many more.
3. Boat Rides: The famous Lake Pichola in Udaipur offers a boat ride on the lake with a beautiful sunset view for photogenic tourists.
4. Kite Festival: During the January month around Makar Sankranti, Jodhpur hosts a kite flying Competition for kite-flying enthusiasts every year.
5. Chokhi Dhan: This heritage resort provides the rural Rajasthan vibe and aura with ancient arts and crafts, sculptures, folklore, and many more
How to reach Rajasthan from Ahmedabad?
By Air: Jaipur International Airport solves all the traveling issues one faces for a small vacation period. The airport is connected to all major tourists destination for efficient traveling and budgeting. Jaipur Airport offers both international as well as domestic flights to various states.
By Train: The major tourist destination is well-connected by train for the tourists to ease their traveling in Rajasthan. The Government of Rajasthan made sure to improve traveling experiences for its guest.
By Road: Tourists can book in advance a taxi from Taxi Rental in Rajasthan for convenient traveling. Other than this local buses, metro, and auto rickshaws are available for local sightseeing purposes.
What's the best time to visit Rajasthan?
The summers are unbearable to travel around Rajasthan for local sightseeing. The winter season from October to March months is the best travel time for Rajasthan Travel Plan. As one can even extend the travel plan if one like the cities surrounding during the tour.
One should never miss the opportunity of Rajasthan Tourism. As Rajasthan offers plenty of interesting forts, palaces, and museums with legendary stories behind the architecture of the heritage sites. Not just a monument but also handicrafts, shopping fiesta, folk dance, traditional cuisines, and many more of Rajasthan royal customs.