Call : - +91 9166497735
Email : - [email protected]
A historical land with significant monuments and waiting with their countless tales to share with other mankind. Jaipur City not only presents the monuments but also, local places that are a treat to visit and explore. The Pink City has much more places for Sightseeing Tours from Jaipur to add to one's list of vacations.
Jaipur is packed full of surprises and entertainment. The royal tradition, culture, ethics, folk dance and performance for entertainment, custom, and royal cuisines are all the best and most remarkable experiences. Even the local shopping for souvenirs, handmade crafts, and clothes, also the celebration of the festival is done grandly and royally.
One can book a taxi from Jaipur Taxi Services for more convenient traveling with a tour guide to save energy in planning the trip all by themselves, as well as get proper traveling around the place.
Top 10 Destinations Around Jaipur for Same Day Tour
1. Ranthambore- For a wildlife experience one must visit the major attraction of Rajasthan which is 162 km away from Jaipur. The rich wildlife of India can be explored in Ranthambore, the place is magnified by forts, valleys, ancient temples, lakes, and much more present nearby.
2. Sariska – Other than just the forts and temples tour. Tourists who crave adventure experiences get to explore Sariska for experiencing the thrill. As the place offers wildlife beauty to its guest with wildlife animals such as Jackals, Monkeys, Deer, Tigers, Leopards, and many more. The place is 133km away, it can be best explored while booking a Jeep Or Safari for touring.
3. Pushkar – One can see the only Brahma temple present in the whole world. The place's atmosphere offers a spiritual vibe to its guests. The lakes and temples give picture-perfect photos for the photogenic tourists, with a distance of 161 km away from Jaipur.
4. Ajmer – With 153 km away from Jaipur, tourists can spend quality time on their vacation resting in this peaceful place with the admirable beauty of the environment. Ajmer is quite popular for its pilgrimage sights and temples.
5. Tonk – The architectural representation of this palace is worthy of admiration as this place is known as the 'Lucknow of Rajasthan’. Seemingly the tourists can view the mosque and mansion's awestruck architectural representation in ancient style. This place can be witnessed on One day Trip from Jaipur, as the place is just in 90km distance from Jaipur.
6. Alwar – The architectural work done in the forts of Alwar is quite impressive to the tourists to not miss the chance to visit. Alwar is home to many Mughal monuments and forts. Tourists enjoy the sparkling lakes of Alwar by boating and enjoying their peaceful vacation.
7. Kesroli – Within the distance of 163.8 km from Jaipur, the tourists get to visit the rich heritage of ancient monuments and fort its beauty and appealing structure. The sunset at the place is not to be missed chance.
8. Salasar Dham – A temple wholly devoted to Balaji Deity is worshipped by many believers from all over the state. The admirable beauty of this temple is unmatched by any other temple. Many devotees visit this temple for blessings, its quiet surrounding makes the place worth visiting.
9. Bharatpur – The tourist can witness the numerous diversions of bird species at Keoladeo National Park in Bharatpur. The park offers a relaxing and calm environment for traveling around the place. It's 184km away from Jaipur, so family touring is possible at this place.
10. Mandawa – Within the distance of 168km from Jaipur, tourists can explore the awestruck architectural enchantress of old monuments with detailed interior work on the walls with historical attachment. The visitors can include this place in their One Day Trip near Jaipur vacation list.
Jaipur is part of The Golden Triangle Tour for a reason, as the place offers more than just monuments but also its historical representation of following the tradition and customs that are still implemented by the people staying in Jaipur. In every city of Rajasthan, the tourists get to knowledge and enjoy the diverse backgrounds of culture and ways of celebrating festive.
Tourists planning a vacation for short period can look for Places to visit near Jaipur within a 100 km distance and can travel to places like Sambhar Lake, Samode Palace, Ramgarh Lake, Bhangarh Fort, Chand Baori, etc., whereas for spiritual places one can visit Khatu Shyamji Temple, Triveni Dham and many more exciting places present in Jaipur.