Call : - +91 9166497735
Email : - email@example.com
Take a ride to one of the epic journeys of the Hindu and Buddhist religions. Trip of Ayodhya Tour Package will educate visitors about the birthplace of Ram and its significance. During the tour, tourists will learn the initial root story of the epic saga of Ramayan. Furthermore, Ayodhya is where one can find diversity and humanity among the people staying. The entire trip will bring enormous spiritual guidance, peace, and calmness among oneself.
Things to do in Ayodhya
The following are things added to the Ayodhya Tour Guide:-
· Shri Ram Janmabhoomi:- Birthplace of Lord Ram, currently named Ram Mandir.
· Hanuman Garhi:- According to the ritual, visitors must pay their respects to this temple before going to Ram Mandir.
· Kanak Bhavan:- Temple where visitors can view the mesmerizing idols of Lord Ram and his wife.
· Nageshwarnath Temple:- A temple built by Lord Ram's son, Kush, is house to a shivalinga.
· Tulsi Samarak Bhavan Museum:- A place where Saint-poet Goswami Tulsidas wrote Ramcharita, currently home to rich literature.
How to Reach Ayodhya from?
Tourists can take local transportation, such as buses or trains, to all connected cities daily. Also, the roads are well-connected and maintained for convenient traveling. One can book a flight from other towns to reach Ayodhya.
Best Suggested Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive in Ayodhya
Tourists booking the Ayodhya Tour from Chennai will arrive at the nearest airport, Faizabad Airport, which is 15km away from the city center; from the airport, the hotel coordinator will pick them up and drop them off at the hotel. After the rest, the main temples, such as Hanuman Garhi mandir, Ram Janmabhoomi, Kanak Bhawan, Nageshwarnath Temple, and many more, are viewed. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Ayodhya Sightseeing
On 2nd day, after the morning breakfast, tourists are taken to other attraction sites such as Sita ki Rasoi, Tulsi Smarak Bhawan, and many more spots. Tourists get to experience the local market and cuisines on the tour.
Day 3: Departure
As per tourists' demand, the remaining places are visited, if any. According to the tourist schedule, visitors are dropped back at the Airport.
Nearby places to visit as an extension from Ayodhya tour
· Gonda:- To honor his father, the Sun, Karan built a tank during the Mahabharat era. One can visit the temple of Devi Patan, which is 44 km from Ayodhya.
· Bara Banki:- Built in 1905 AD, with a mixture of Indo-Iranian style of architecture, a monument of Syed Haji Ali Waris Shah, the Sufi saint, is located 107 km distance away from Ayodhya.
· Faizabad:- Built approx. Two hundred twenty years ago, at a distance of 7 km, a town where Muslim buildings were constructed to pay tribute to Bahu Begum under the ruler of Safdad Jung.
· Punyahari:- Antiquity enthusiastic tourists can visit this village, 19 km from Shringi Rishi, famous for its archaeological collections.
· Shringi Rishi Ashram:- A scenic site where to honor Lord Ram’s father, King Dashrath Sage Shringi performed a yagna on the riverside of Saryu.
· Bharat Kund:- During Lord Ram's 14-year exile, his brother Bharat ruled the place 20km from Ayodhya, situated at Nandigram.
Best time to plan Ayodhya trip
A trip to the Ayodhya Tour for 3 days is recommended to be planned during the winter season, from October to December, for convenient traveling as it gets humid and sweaty in the summer. Moreover, it gets crowded during the festival season.
Tips to plan Ayodhya trip:
· It’s recommended to book flights, hotels, and travel arrangements in advance due to rush hour seasons from October to November.
· Book accommodation accordingly, especially if tourists are budget traveling. Also, book a guide to provide insight, information, and experience. Shortlist the temples or places to visit.
· Make sure to keep all necessary traveling essentials and pick the right outfits as people are culturally sensitive due to the place consisting of many religious temples.
FAQs on the Ayodhya Tour from Chennai
What is Ayodhya Famous for?
Ayodhya is famous for being the birthplace of Lord Rama, a significant figure in Hindu mythology. It holds immense religious and cultural importance for Hindus.
What are the famous places to visit in Ayodhya?
Major attractions of Ayodhya sightseeing include Ram Janmabhoomi, Hanuman Garhi, Kanak Bhawan, Treta Ke Thakur, and the banks of the Sarayu River. Each site holds historical or religious significance.