Call : - +91 9166497735
Email : - email@example.com
Book a Trip of Ayodhya Tour Package to the realm of Lord Ram, his birthplace. In this tour, tourists learn the significance of the place and the epic saga of Ramayan. Due to its holiness, the whole place gives visitors a spiritual and peaceful aura. Moreover, the trip is filled with countless blessings and guidance to find your inner self. One can see the people living here in harmony and peace.
Things to do in Ayodhya
The things to do in Ayodhya Tour Guide are:-
· Shri Ram Janmabhoomi:- Recently named Ram Mandir, known as Lord Ram's birthplace.
· Hanuman Garhi:- As per mythology, the devotees must worship this temple before visiting the temple of Lord Ram, Ram Mandir.
· Kanak Bhavan:- Mesmerizing idols of Lord Ram and his wife are seen in this very temple.
· Nageshwarnath Temple:- Impressed by Lord Ram’s son, Kush, devotion towards Lord Shiva, this temple was built which is home to a shivaling.
· Tulsi Samarak Bhavan Museum:- The famous Saint-poet Goswami Tulsidas, known for composing Ramcharita, at this very place consists of a library filled with literature.
How to Reach Ayodhya from Kerala?
Any form of transport is convenient as all the major cities are well connected and maintained by train, bus, flight, or car. Visitors pick their choice of transportation, such as bus, flight, car, or train, for their comfortable tour.
Best Suggested Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive in Ayodhya
Upon arrival from Cochin Airport to Faizabad Airport for the Ayodhya Tour from Kerala, guests are picked up and dropped off at their hotels. After refreshments, the Tour begins with Hanuman Garhi, Ram Mandir, Kanak Bhawan, and many more temples near Ram Mandir's radar. The night is spent at the hotel itself,
Day 2: Ayodhya Sightseeing
The tour continues with the sightseeing of local markets and museums, enjoying the regional cuisines of Uttar Pradesh and other remaining tourist spots such as Sita ki Rasoi, Tulsi Smarak Bhawan, and many more.
Day 3: Departure
As per tourists, a customized choice of remaining places is visited on the last day, completing the tour by dropping the guests at the airport.
Nearby places to visit as an extension from Ayodhya tour
· Gonda:- During the Mahabharat era, Karan, son of the Sun, built a tank to pay tribute to his father. This temple, Devi Patan, is 44 km from Ayodhya.
· Bara Banki:- At 107 km away from Ayodhya, this monument of Sufi saint Syed Haji Ali Waris Shah is a magnificent collaboration of Indo-Iranian architectural design built in 1905 AD.
· Faizabad:- With a distance of 7km, constructed about 220 years ago, a township was established to honor Bahu Begum during the rule of Safdad Jung.
· Punyahari:- For antique lovers, this village, which is 19km away, is heaven as this place consists of archaeological heritage collections.
· Shringi Rishi Ashram:- According to the mythology, Sage Shringi performed a yagna on the River of Saryu to pay honor to King Dashrath, Lord Ram’s father.
· Bharat Kund:- Located at Nandigram, 20km from Ayodhya, Bharat, Lord Ram’s brother ruled this place in the absence of Lord Ram during his 14-year exile.
Best time to plan Ayodhya trip
Ayodhya Tour for 3 days: It is advisable to book around wintfrom to December, mainly to see the vibrant culture of the Hindu religion during the festive season. However, the weather remains pleasant throughout the year except for the summer, as it gets sweaty and tiring.
Tips to plan Ayodhya trip:
· It’s suggested to plan the tour by booking flights and hotels in advance to avoid last-minute hassle.
· Tourists sticking to a budget can book a guide for better knowledge of the place and to maintain the time constraint of traveling.
· Travel with essential items and consider the right outfits to avoid offending the culture due to cultural sensitivity.
· Do try local street foods.
FAQs on the Ayodhya Tour from Kerala
How to plan the Ayodhya Tour?
Plan your Ayodhya tour by researching key attractions like Ram Janmabhoomi, Hanuman Garhi, and Kanak Bhawan. Consider local events, arrange transportation, and book accommodation. Ensure your itinerary allows time for both religious and historical exploration.
How many days are required for an Ayodhya Trip?
A 2 to 3-day trip is typically sufficient to explore the major attractions in Ayodhya. This allows time for visits to religious sites, historical landmarks, and immersing in the cultural and spiritual ambiance of the city.
When is the ideal time to travel to Ayodhya?
The ideal time to travel to Ayodhya is during the winter months, from October to March.